Application software for this add-on application must be downloaded from the
Toshiba FYI site at http://fyi/techsupport/software/stratasystem/cs. You must be
CS certified to access this site. To obtain an activation license, contact your
Toshiba Customer Service Representative.
1. Locate and run the Setup.exe file for the Call Center Scoreboard.
2. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Starting the Call Center Scoreboard
1. Choose Start > Programs > Call Center Scoreboard > Call Center Scoreboard.
The first time you start the Call Center Scoreboard, it can take a long time to
come up. Subsequent startups will be faster.
2. The first time you start the Call Center
Scoreboard, the Call Center Scoreboard
License dialog box opens (shown right).
Enter the serial number and verification key
to activate your copy of the software, and
3. The Log On dialog box opens
4. In the User Name and Password
fields, enter your Strata CS user
name and password.
5. To skip this logon process in the
future, check the field Automatically
log on as this user.
If you check this field, you can
restore password-protected entry later by choosing File > Log on as a different
user. Log on as yourself and uncheck the box.
6. If your site has more than one Strata CS Server on the network, use the Server
drop-down list to select the Server whose call center queues you want to use with
the Call Center Scoreboard.
Stratagy CS Call Center Scoreboard User Guide
Call Center Scoreboard