Check that the appliance is turned off (move On/Off switch to "0") and plug the power cord
into the on-board mains outlet of the cigarette lighter.
The unit is not designed for continuous operation. Running it for longer than 30
minutes may cause the appliance to overheat and take damage. If you notice
that the appliance is overloaded, turn it off immediately and do not restart it until it
has cooled down.
1. Remove the cap from the valve of the inflatable
2. Install the correct valve adapter (6) in the pump's
air outlet labelled INFLATE (5) (bayonet mount).
3. Plug the valve adapter (6) into the valve of the
4. Turn on the appliance (move On/Off switch to "I").