Configuring Settings in Mac OS
1. Access the Page Setup pane.
2. Click the width of the loaded roll in the Roll Width list.
3. Make sure the size of the original you have prepared is
displayed in Page Size.
4. Select the Enlarged/Reduced Printing check box.
5. Select the Borderless Printing check box.
You can create vertical or horizontal banners by printing
originals in banner formats on rolls.
Originals created in Microsoft Word or other applications in
your preferred size can be enlarged to fill the width of roll
paper by completing simple printer driver settings.
The printer supports roll printing up to a maximum length of
18.0 m (19.7 yd).
Configuring Settings in Windows
1. Access the Page Setup sheet.
2. Click Size Options and register the original size.
3. Select the Enlarged/Reduced Printing check box.
4. After you click Fit Roll Paper Width, the Information
dialog box is displayed.
5. Click the width of the loaded roll in the Roll Paper
Width list, and then click OK.
iPF8400S Basic Guide