iPF8400S Basic Guide
• "Attaching the Roll Holder to Rolls"➔P.12
• "Loading Rolls in the Printer"➔P.14
• "Loading Sheets in the Printer"➔P.21
On the Tab Selection screen of the Control
Panel, press ◀ or ▶ to select the Settings/Adj.
Press the OK button.
The Set./Adj. Menu is displayed.
Press ▲ or ▼ to select Adjust Printer, and then press the OK button.
Press ▲ or ▼ to select Head Posi. Adj., and then press the OK button.
Press ▲ or ▼ to select Standard or Simple, and then press the OK button.
A test pattern is printed for adjustment.
Adjustment is now finished if you have printed on a roll.
If you are printing on cut sheets, a confirmation message is displayed on the Display Screen
asking you whether to continue printing.
Press the OK button and follow the instructions on the Display Screen.
• Always make sure the loaded paper matches the type of paper specified on the printer.
Adjustment cannot be completed correctly unless the loaded paper matches the
• If the Tab Selection screen is not displayed, press the Menu button.