iPF8400S Basic Guide
Configuring Settings in Mac OS
1. Access the Page Setup pane.
2. Select the Rotate Page 90 degrees check box.
In regular printing, a margin required by the printer is added
around the original. With borderless printing, you can print
documents without the margin, so that the printed image
covers the entire surface of the paper.
Borderless printing is only available with rolls.
Configuring Settings in Windows
1. Access the Page Setup sheet.
2. Select the Borderless Printing check box to display
the Information dialog box.
3. Click the width of the loaded roll in the Roll Paper
4. Click OK to close the Information dialog box.
5. Select Fit Paper Size, Scale to fit Roll Paper Width, or
Print Image with Actual Size.