iPF8400S Basic Guide
Pull out the roll evenly on both ends and insert it
in the Paper Feed Slot (a). Advance the roll until
it touches the Paper Retainer (b).
Once the roll reaches the Paper Retainer, it is
automatically advanced over the Platen.
Lower the Ejection Guide.
• When handling the roll, be careful not to soil the printing surface. Otherwise, it may
affect printing quality. We recommend wearing clean cloth gloves when handling rolls to
protect the printing surface.
• If the paper is wrinkled or warped, straighten it out before loading it.
• For paper that tends to curl, lift the Release Lever and manually pull the roll paper over
• Load paper straight so it is not fed askew.
• When lowering the Ejection Guide, lower
it slowly. If the Ejection guide is lowed
forcefully, the Ejection Support (a) may hit
the roll and scratch the printing surface.