Configuring Settings in Mac OS
1. In the File menu of the source application, choose the
appropriate menu item for printer settings to display the
Print dialog box.
2. Access the Main pane.
3. Select the Print Preview check box.
4. After you click Print, the Canon imagePROGRAF
Preview window will be displayed.
Rotate Page 90 degrees (Converse Paper)
You can conserve roll paper by specifying particular
settings as suitable for your original.
When you print an original that is in portrait orientation, the
original is rotated 90 degrees before printing if it fits within
the roll width. This enables you to conserve paper.
• If the page would exceed the roll paper width after rotation, you can use this function with Scale
to fit Roll Paper Width to print rotated pages.
Configuring Settings in Windows
1. Access the Page Setup sheet.
2. Select the Rotate Page 90 degrees (Conserve Paper)
iPF8400S Basic Guide