• Avoid hitting the printer when replacing an Ink Tank. Handle the printer gently when
Lift the stopper (a) of the Ink Tank Lock Lever for
the color to replace. Lift the Ink Tank Lock Lever
until it stops, and then push it down to the front.
• Push the Ink Tank Lock Lever down until it locks.
• Make sure the Ink Tank Lock Lever does not return to the original position.
Hold the Ink Tank by the grips (a) and remove it.
Press the OK button.
• If there is still ink in the Ink Tank you
• Dispose of used ink tanks according to local regulations.
replacing tanks. Jolting the printer during printing may deteriorate print quality.
removed, store it with the ink holes (a)
facing up. Otherwise, ink may leak and
cause stains. Put the removed Ink Tank in
a plastic bag and seal it.
iPF8400S Basic Guide