EMISSION CONTROL INFORMATION
NOISE EMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM
TAMPERING WITH THE NOISE CONTROL SYSTEM PROHIBITED: Federal law prohibits the following
acts or the causing thereof:
1. The removal or rendering inoperative by any person, other than for purposes of maintenance, repair or
replacement, of any device or element of design incorporated into any new vehicle for the purpose of
noise control prior to its sale or delivery to the ultimate purchaser or while it is in use, or
2. The use of the vehicle after such device or element of design has been removed or rendered inoperative
by any person.
AMONG THOSE ACTS PRESUMED TO CONSTITUTE TAMPERING ARE THE ACTS LISTED BELOW:
• Removing or puncturing the muffler, baffles, header pipes, screen type spark arrester (if equipped) or any
other component which conducts exhaust gases.
• Removing or puncturing the air cleaner case, air cleaner cover, baffles or any other component which
conducts intake air.
• Replacing the exhaust system or muffler with a system or muffler not marked with the same model spe-
cific code as the code listed on the Motorcycle Noise Emission Control Information label.
EVAPORATIVE EMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM (Only for E-33)
. . . FUEL
---- FRESH AIR
PAIR control valve
Vacuum hose - - - - :