The Fitness application provided by
To use Fitness, you should be logged in the Smart Hub.
Read these notes before exercising...
Please warm-up or stretch before exercising.
Stop exercising immediately if you feel pain, or dizzy, exhausted, or short of breath.
Create your profile
When you start
for the first time, you should create your own profile. On the
profile. A pop-up message appears. Select
1. To go to next step, press the right arrow button. The Name pop-up appears.
Name. The Username screen and keyboard appear. Enter your name. When done, Select OK.
Name. The Username screen and keyboard re- appear. Enter your last name. When done, Select OK.
4. Press the right arrow button on your remote. The
5. Highlight and select your gender. When you select our gender, you will see a black dot appear in your selection.
6. Press the right arrow button on your remote until the
7. Enter your birthdate using your remote. It will be used to personalize some parameters for you.
8. Press the right arrow button remote. The
9. Select your preferred units. The selected units will be applied throughout the Fitness app. Move to the right again.
10. Enter your height. This will be used to calculate your body mass index (BMI). Move to the right again. The
11. Enter your weight. This will be used to calculate your body mass index (BMI). Move to the right again. The
application calculates your BMI.
12. The creation of your profile is finished. The product displays your profile information and BMI. To start the
lets you track and manage a fitness and exercise programme you create.
profile. The Personal Trainer/Create Profile screen appears.
English - 124