The colour and shape of parts may differ from what is shown. Specifications are subject to change without notice to
• You can adjust the tilt of your product.
• Hold the lower part of the product and adjust the tilt carefully.
A Kensington Lock is a device you can use to physically fix your product in place when using it in a public place.
You wrap the Kensington Lock's cable around a large, immobile object and then attach the lock to the Kensington slot
on the back of the product.
The appearance and locking method may differ from the illustration below
depending on the manufacturer. Refer to the manual provided with the
Kensington Lock for additional information on proper use. The Kensington
Lock is not supplied by Samsung.
Please find a "K" icon on the rear of the product. The Kensington
slot is beside the "K" icon.
To lock the product, follow these steps:
1. Wrap the Kensington Lock cable around a large, stationary object such as desk or chair.
2. Slide the end of the cable with the lock attached through the looped end of the Kensington Lock cable.
3. Insert the locking device into the Kensington slot on the product.
4. Lock the lock.
These are general instructions. For exact instructions, see the User manual supplied with the locking device.
The locking device has to be purchased separately.
The location of the Kensington slot may be different depending on the product model.
Adjusting the Product Tilt
Anti-theft Kensington Lock
English - 178