Manual Wired Network Setup
You can configure your product's wired network connection manually when connecting your product to a network that
requires a Static IP address.
Getting the Network Connection Values
To view the Network connection values on Windows XP computers, follow these steps:
1. Right click the Network icon on the bottom right of the screen.
2. In the pop-up menu that appears, click Status.
3. On the dialog that appears, click the Support tab.
4. On the Support Tab, click the Details button. The Network connection values are displayed.
To set up your product's wired network connection manually, follow these steps:
1. Go to the
2. Select Start. The network connection screen appears and the verification process starts.
3. Select Stop. The verification process stops. Select
4. Select the
Mode, and then set the
5. Go to the
6. Enter the first portion of the
done, go to the next field.
7. Enter the next portion of the
8. Repeat the entry process for each field in the
If you make a mistake when entering a number, re-enter the number to correct it.
9. When done, go to the
10. Repeat the same entry process for
11. When done, select OK. The network test screen appears and the verification process starts. When the
connection has been verified, the
services, please contact your Internet service provider.
entry field, and then select the
(for example, 105) into the first entry field using your remote. When
Address. When done, go to the next field.
Mask, Gateway, and
You are connected to the Internet. If you have any problems using online
English - 71
on network connection screen. The