Manual Wireless Network Setup
You can configure your product's wireless network connection manually when connecting your product to a network
that requires a Static IP address or if the automatic connection process has failed.
Getting the Network Connection Values
To view the Network connection values on most Windows computers, follow these steps:
1. Right click the Network icon on the bottom right of the screen.
2. In the pop-up menu that appears, click Status.
3. On the dialog that appears, click the Support tab.
4. On the Support Tab, click the Details button. The Network connection values are displayed.
To set up your product's wireless network connection manually, follow these steps:
1. Go to the
2. Select Start. The network function searches for available wireless networks. When done, it displays a list of the
3. In the list of networks, select a network you want to connect to, and then select Next.
If the wireless router is set to Hidden (Invisible), you have to select
4. If the Enter security key screen appears, go to step 5. If you selected a wireless router that does not have
security, go to step 7.
5. Enter the Security Key (Security key or PIN).
Enter the security key, using a keyboard screen.
You should be able to find the Pass Phrase on one of the set up screens you used to set up your router or
6. When done, select Next. The network connection screen appears and the verification process starts.
7. Select Stop. The verification process stops. Select
Mode, and then set the
9. Go to the
10. Enter the first portion of the
done, go to the next field.
11. Enter the next portion of the
12. Repeat the entry process for each field in the
If you make a mistake when entering a number, re-enter the number to correct it.
13. When done, go to the
14. Repeat the same entry process for
15. When done, select OK. The network connection screen appears and the verification process starts. When the
connection has been verified, the
services, please contact your Internet service
(SSID) and Security Key to establish the connection.
entry field, and then select the
(for example, 105) into the first entry field using your remote. When
Address. When done, go to the next field.
Mask, Gateway, and
"You are connected to the Internet. If you have any problems using online
provider." message appears.
English - 74
on the network connection screen. The
using the remote.
and enter the correct