Using this function, you can access content easily and quickly.
Displays the videos, photos or music file list of recently played. If you have a file you want to play again, use this
When you play a file from the
"Unable to find the
are at the top of the list.
files located on a mobile phone may not play.
Displays newly saved videos, photo, or music files on a connected USB device or your PC. If you have a newly
updated file you want to play, use this category.
Displays the Playlist files saved on the USB device or your PC. If you want to play a playlist, select the playlist. The
selected playlist plays immediately.
You can create up to 12 playlists.
You can add up to 100 files to a single playlist.
You can only add one type of content to a single playlist. For example, you can only add music files to a
playlist that includes music files.
Creating the Playlist
1. On the
2. On the right side of the screen, highlight and select the device that has the files you want in the playlist.
displays the folders and/or files on the device.
is displaying folders, highlight and select the folder that contains the files you want. If it is only
displaying files, go to Step 4.
4. Hiighlight a file, and then open the
5. Highlight and select
6. Highlight and select a file you want to add. The
7. Repeat Step 6 to select additional files.
To select all the files in the list, select
8. When done, select Add. The
10. Enter playlist name using your remote or accept the default name.
11. When finished, Select Done. The new playlist is created. The Added pop-up appears.
to play now or
My list (In AllShare Play)
file." message appears.
list can have up to 48 files. The files are arranged so that the most currently played files
main screen, select Videos, Photos, or
menu using your remote,
Add to Playlist
Create a new playlist.
to play later.
English - 139
list, and the USB device is not connected or the file is not found,
on the left side of the screen.
mark appears in the check box.
All. To cancel a selection, select the file again.