Video content will not play, or not play correctly, if there is an error in the content or the container.
Sound or video may not work if the contents have a standard bit rate/frame rate above the compatible Frame/sec
listed in the table above.
If the Index Table is in error, the Seek (Jump) function is not supported.
When you play video over a network connection, the video may not be played smoothly.
The menu may take longer to appear if the video's bit rate exceeds 10Mbps.
Some USB/digital camera devices may not be compatible with the player.
• Supports up to H.264, Level 4.1.
• H.264 FMO / ASO / RS, VC1 SP / MP / AP L4 and AVCHD are not supported.
• For all Video codecs except MVC, VP8, VP6:
Below 1280 x 720: 60 frame max
Above 1280 x 720: 30 frame max
GMC is not supported.
• Supports only SVAF Top/Bottom and Side by Side.
• Supports only BD MVC Spec.
• WMA 9, 10 Pro supports up to 5.1 channel and M2 profile (except LBR mode of M0).
• WMA lossless audio is not supported.
• If Vorbis is only in Webm container, supports up to 2 channel.
English - 176