You can check the current network and Internet status.
If the wired network connection failed...
• No network cable found.
Check if your network cable is plugged in. If it is connected, make sure that the router is turned on. If it is on, try
turning if off and on again.
• IP auto setting failed.
Try the following to set your IP address automatically or set your IP address manually by selecting
1) Ensure that DHCP server is enabled on the router.
2) Unplug and re-plug-in the router.
3) Contact your Internet Service Provider for more information.
• Unable to connect to the network.
Try the following: check if your IP address is set correctly in
• Connected to your local network, but cannot connect to the Internet.
Check the DNS settings in
• Network setup complete, but cannot connect to the Internet.
Contact your Internet Service Provider to access the Internet.
or contact your Internet Service Provider to access the Internet.
English - 72
Settings. Contact your Internet Service Provider for