Creating an Event
You can create a record of an event, such as a birthday party or a wedding, with pictures, that all group members can
see. You can also create a record for a future event.
To create an event, follow these steps:
1. Attach a USB device containing the pictures of the event that you want to upload to your
2. Log into your
3. Highlight and select the "create event" display on the right side of the Family Story screen or select
using your remote. The
4. On the
tab, highlight and select the
5. Use your remote to highlight and select letters. If you have a USB or Bluetooth keyboard attached to the
product, use the keyboard to type in letters.
6. When done, select
keyboard, press ENTER on the keyboard.
7. Highlight and select
8. User your remote to highlight and select the "enter description field. The
9. Enter a description of the event the same way you entered the
screen the same way you closed the
10. Highlight and select the
your remote to change the values in each field. Use the left and right arrow buttons to move from field to field.
11. Hightlight and select the
time in Step 10.
12. To define the
13. Use the up and down arrow buttons on your remote to select an event type. When done, press E. The
account, and then start
on the on screen keyboard, press
screen with your remote. The
Type, highlight and select the
English - 119
screen and keyboard appear.
on your remote. If you are using a physical
in Step 5. When done, close the
screen in Steps 6 and 7.
screen appears. Use the up and down arrow buttons on
screen appears. Set the
screen and keyboard
time the same way you set the