Using the Timeshift function
If you missed a live broadcast, you can see from the recorded broadcast using this feature.
1. When you watch a broadcast programme, select
2. If you want to stop the
mode operates for a maximum of 90 minutes.
function is not supported for analogue channels.
functions are disabled for channels locked with
Before using the Timeshift and a record function...
Recorded videos are DRM (digital rights management) protected and cannot be played on a PC or other products. Note
that files saved on the product cannot be used after the main board is changed.
• We recommend using a USB HDD with at least 5,400 rpm, but a USB HDD of RAID type is not supported.
• The availability of both recording and the
space on the hard disk drive.
• USB memory stick is not compatible.
• When the
is used to the gunwales, the pause may be cancelled.
• If the 5% free memory space limit of the USB storage device is reached, the current recording process will be
• When recording is performed by both the PVR (Personal Video Recorder) function and a device that supports the
HDMI-CEC feature, recording by the PVR function takes precedence.
• If the USB device has failed the
Device Performance Test
functions can only be used with a USB storage device that completed the
• If you attempt the recording or
function will not start.
• If any function that turns off the product
the product will be turned off once the recording is complete.
again before you record with the
function with a device that did not have the
English - 155
using your remote to start the
using your remote.
function may differ depending on picture quality and the free
Test, the USB device must go through the
Timer, etc.) is set for a time that conflicts with recording,