14. To add photos, highlight and select the
15. Highlight and select the USB device. The device opens, displaying either folders or picture files.
16. If picture files are displayed, highlight and select each file you want to upload. A check appears on each file.
17. If folders are displayed, highlight and select the folder that contains the pictures you want to upload. Then,
select each file you want to upload. A check appears on each file.
Your can highlight and select the
18. When finished, highlight and select the
or all the photos you want to upload.
To delete a photo from the upload queue, select
highlight and select individual photors or select
bottom of the page. A pop-up appears asking whether you want to delete the photos. Select Yes.
19. When done entering all information and selecting all photos, highlight and select the
Tab. Family Story uploads the photos you selected and then displays the
to go back to the main Family Story screen.
Deleting an Event
To delete an event, follow these steps:
1. On the
2. Highlight and select the event you want to delete.
4. In the
menu, select Delete. A message appears asking if you want to delete the event.
5. Select OK. The memo is deleted.
button. The File Browser appears.
button on the right side if you want to select all displayed pictures.
button on the right side. The
screen, highlight and select the events on the bottom right side of the screen. The
English - 120
Tab re-appears displaying some
Tools. In the
All. When done, select the
button on the
button at the bottom
Story of the Day