Editing a Picture
The Edit function lets you add a memo to a picture or add the picture to an event.
To edit a picture, follow these steps:
1. On the
2. Highlight and select the photo you want to edit.
4. In the
menu, select Edit. The
5. To add a memo, highlight and select the "enter Memo" field. The Enter Memo screen and keyboard appear.
6. To add the picture to an event, highlight and select
right arrow buttons to change the month. Use the up and down arrow buttons to select an event. Press
7. After you have added a memo or added the photo to an event, highlight and select
Creating a Memo
You can create a memo that all group members can see.
To create a memo, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Smart Hub account, and then start
2. Highlight and select the "create memo" display on the right side of the Family Story screen or select
using your remote. The
3. On the Memo tab, highlight and select the "enter Memo" area. The Enter memo screen and keyboard appear.
4. Use your remote to highlight and select letters. If you have a USB or Bluetooth keyboard attached to the
product, use the Keyboard to type in letters.
5. When done, select
keyboard, press the Enter key on the key board. The
To edit the memo, highlight and select the "enter Memo' area again. The Enter memo screen and key
6. Highlight and select the
displaying the memo.
to go back to the main
screen, highlight and select the strip of photos on the bottom left. The
on the on screen keyboard, press
button on the bottom of the screen. The
English - 117
on your remote. If you are using a physical
screen re-appears displaying the memo.
Story of the Day
Story of the Day
screen appears. Use the left and
on the bottom of the