You can check the current network and Internet status.
When the wireless network connection failed
• Wireless network connection failed.
No wireless router selected. Go to
• Unable to connect to wireless router.
Try the following: check if the router is turned on, and if it is, try turning it off and on again. Check if you need to enter
a security key to use the router.
• IP auto setting failed.
Try the following to set your IP address automatically or set your IP address manually by selecting
1) Ensure that DHCP server is enabled on the router.
2) Unplug and re-plug-in the router.
3) Contact your Internet Service Provider for more information.
• Unable to connect to the network.
Try the following: check if your IP address is set correctly in
• Connected to your local network, but cannot connect to the Internet.
Check the DNS settings in
• Network setup complete, but cannot connect to the Internet.
Contact your Internet Service Provider to access the Internet.
to select your router.
Settings, or contact your Internet Service Provider to access the Internet.
English - 76
Settings. Contact your Internet Service Provider for