Creating an Album
You can upload pictures from a USB device and create a picture album which other group members can view and add
To create a picture album, follow these steps:
1. Attach a USB device containing the pictures you want to upload to the picture album to your product.
2. Log into your Smart Hub account, and then start
3. Highlight and select the "create album" display on the left side of the Family Story screen or select
using your remote. The
4. Highlight and select
5. Highlight and select the USB device. The device opens, displaying either folders or picture files.
6. If picture files are displayed, highlight and select each file you want to upload. A check appears on each file.
7. If folders are displayed, highlight and select the folder that contains the pictures you want to upload. Then,
select each file you want to upload. A check appears on each file.
Your can highlight and select the
8. When finished, highlight and select the
some or all the photos you want to upload.
To delete a photo from the upload queue, select
highlight and select individual photors or select
bottom of the page. A pop-up appears asking whether you want to delete the photos. Select Yes.
9. Highlight and select the
of the Day
screen appears, displaying the photos.
the photos on a "shelf"below the slide show area.
Deleting a Picture
To delete a picture, follow these steps:
1. On the
2. Highlight and select the photo you want to delete.
4. In the
menu, select Delete. A message appears asking if you want to delete the photo.
5. Select OK. The picture is deleted.
tab. The File Browser screen appears.
button on the right side. The
button on the bottom of the screen. The photos are uploaded, and then the
(Main Family Story) screen appears displaying the photos.
screen runs a continuous slide show of photos you uploaded. It also displays some of
screen, highlight and select the strip of photos on the bottom left. The
English - 116
button on the right side if you want to select all displayed
Tools. In the
All. When done, select the
screen re-appears displaying
button on the
Story of the Day