To upgrade the By USB, follow these steps:
1. Visit www.samsung.com.
2. Download the latest USB software upgrade exe archive to your computer.
3. Extracts the exe archive to your computer. You should have a single folder with the same name as the exe file.
4. Copy the folder to a USB flash drive.
5. Turn on the product, and then insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of the product.
6. In the product's menu, go to
7. Select the
Please be careful not to remove the USB drive until the upgrade is complete.
function lets you download the upgrade software directly from the Internet into your product and then
upgrade the software in one operation. To use Online, you must have configured your product to connect to your
network and the product must be connected to the Internet. See the "Setting up the Network" instructions.
To upgrade using the Online, follow these steps:
1. Select the Online. The Connecting to Server message appears.
2. If there is a download available, the Download pop-up appears with a progress bar and the download starts.
3. When the download is complete, the Upgrade Query screen appears with three choices:
If you select the
If you do not make a selection in one minute or select the
upgrade software. You can upgrade the software later using the Alternative Software function.
If you select the
Upgrade the software using the broadcasting signal.
If the function is selected during the software transmission period, software will be automatically searched
The time required to download the software is determined by the signal status.
Now, the product upgrades the software, turns off, and then turns on
Upgrade, the product cancels the upgrade.
English - 94
Later, the product stores the new