Set the wired or wireless network connection to use various Internet services such as
perform software upgrades.
Automatic Wireless Network Setup
Most wireless networks have an optional security system that requires devices that access the network to transmit
an encrypted security code called an Access or Security Key. The Security Key is based on a Pass Phrase, typically a
word or a series of letters and numbers of a specified length you were asked to enter when you set up security for your
If you use this method of setting up the network connection, and have a Security Key for your wireless network, you will
have to enter the Pass Phrase during the automatic or manual setup process.
Depending on your router or modem, you may be able to use a WPS PIN instead.
To set up your product's wireless network connection automatically, follow these steps:
1. Go to the
2. Select Start. The network function searches for available wireless networks. When done, it displays a list of the
3. In the list of networks, select a network you want to connect to, and then select Next.
If the wireless router is set to Hidden (Invisible), you have to select
4. If the Enter security key screen appears, go to step 5. If you selected a wireless router that does not have
security, go to step 7.
5. If the router has security, enter the Security Key (Security key or PIN).
When you enter the Security Key (Security key or PIN).
You should be able to find the Pass Phrase on one of the set up screens you used to set up your router or
6. When done, select Next. The network connection screen appears and the verification process starts.
7. When the connection has been verified, the
online services, please contact your Internet service
If the network does not accept the Security Key or PIN, select
If you want to set up the connection manually, select
Setting up the Wireless Network
(SSID) and Security Key to establish the connection.
"You are connected to the Internet. If you have any problems using
English - 73
provider." message appears.
Settings. Then, go to the next section, "Manual
and enter the correct
to enter the settings