VECTORSCAN (VIDEO TOUR), CONTINUED
6.7.4 Run VectorScan Continuously
"Continuously" means the scan unit runs the VectorScan from beginning to end;
then repeats the list until halted by an operator.
The following is the procedure when using the HJZTP controller. Refer to your specific
controller manual for procedures.
Note: The camera which you want to run the VectorScan must be selected as the control
camera (CAMxxx) on the controller's LCD display and you must be able to
manually control the camera.
1. Press and hold lock, then press F6 (menu). The LCD displays the menu selections
available. Setup will be flashing to indicate that Setup is the currently selected
2. Move the joystick left or right or press F3 ( ) and F4 ( ) or camera (left) and preset
(right) keys until VECT is flashing, and then press the aux key.
3. Move the joystick left or right until CON is flashing and press the aux key.
4. Enter the VectorScan# (0-9) and press Enter (F5). The programmed VectorScan
starts and continues to run until stopped by an operator or another automatic
5. Press Lock to exit the menus on the controller LCD.
6.7.5 Stop VectorScan
To stop a VectorScan:
Manually control the scan by moving the joystick in any direction.
Send the scan to a PreShot.
Start another VectorScan or PTZ tour.
Invoke the flashback function.
NOTE: Continuous VectorScan operation for extended
periods of time (> 8 Hours) is not recommended.
Continuous operation results in increased zoom lens failure
and maintenance expense.