7.2.2 Programming PreShots (Views) Without Titles, Continued
Example: To define PreShot 1:
1. Position the PTZ to the desired position using the joystick, zoom, focus, and iris
2. Press and hold the preset key and press the 1 key.
3. Release the preset key.
VectorScans are one or more PreShots, from the same unit, grouped together and
saved with a number and title. The speed at which the scan travels to each PreShot and
the amount of time the scan remains at each PreShot can be programmed and saved in
the VectorScan. A total of ten (0-9) VectorScans are programmable per scan unit. Each
VectorScan File can contain a maximum of 64 PreShots.
Perform the following procedure to program and store a VectorScan using an HJZTP
controller (in the control camera displayed on the LCD display on the controller):
1. Press and hold lock and press F6 (menu). The LCD displays the menu selections
available. Setup will be flashing to indicate that Setup is the currently selected
2. Move the joystick left or right or press F3 ( ) and F4 ( ) or camera (left) and preset
(right) keys until VECT is flashing, and then press the aux key.
3. Move the joystick left or right until PRG is flashing and press the aux key.
4. Enter the VectorScan# (0-9) and press Enter (F5).
5. Enter the VectorScan title.
a. Press the camera and preset keys to scroll through all available characters.
b. Continue step a. until the desired title is displayed on the monitor.
c. Press Enter (F5). The table for programming the VectorScan is displayed on
6. Enter the first PreShot number in the PreShot Column in the 0 row. Use the F1 ( ),
F2 ( ), F3 ( ), or F4 ( ) keys to move between the fields.
When the desired character is flashing on the LCD, press the aux key.
PRESHOT VELOCITY DWELL