PROGRAMMING PRIVACY ZONES, CONTINUED
7.5.3 Changing the Privacy Zone Password
1. Press and hold lock and press F6 (menu). The LCD displays the menu selections
available. Setup will be flashing to indicate that Setup is the currently selected
2. Move the joystick left or right, press F3 ( ) or F4 ( ), or camera (left) or preset
(right) keys until SECT is flashing, and then press the aux key.
3. Move the joystick left or right until PRG is flashing and press the aux key.
4. Press camera or preset until the character P is flashing on the LCD and press the
5. Enter the password. (The factory set password is blank. Press Enter (F5) to submit
a blank password.)
a. Press the camera and preset keys to scroll through all available characters.
b. Continue step a. until the password is sent to the HD6.
c. Press Enter (F5).
6. Press the camera or preset keys until the character P is flashing on the controller
LCD and press the aux key.
7. Enter the new password. Perform step 5 above.
8. Perform step 7 to Re-enter the new password for verification and press Enter (F5).
If you enter a different password the second time, an invalid message is displayed
and you must start again.
9. After programming the password, you can program a privacy zone or press Esc
(F6) twice to exit.
When the desired character is flashing on the LCD, press the aux key.