PROGRAMMING VECTORSCANS, CONTINUED
7. Enter the velocity from 1 to 400 (degrees per second) in the VELOCITY column of
the 0 row.
8. Enter the dwell time from 0-99 seconds.
9. Continue entering PreShots, up to 64, by repeating steps 6 through 8. PreShots will
be performed in the order listed when the VectorScan is run.
To rearrange the order of the PreShots, use the F1 ( ), F2 ( ), F3 ( ), or F4 ( )
keys to move the cursor to any field in the display:
Press the wash key to insert a line above the line the cursor is on.
Press the wipe key to delete the line the cursor is on.
10. Press Enter (F5) when finished programming the VectorScan. The following options
are displayed on the monitor.
'E' to Edit
'S' to Save
'D' to Delete
11. Press the camera or preset keys until the letter for the desired option is flashing on
the LCD and press the aux key.
a. Select E to edit the VectorScan title and/or the contents before saving.
b. Select S to save the VectorScan title and programmed PreShots. You can also
c. Select D to delete the VectorScan entirely.
12. Program another VectorScan by performing steps 4-11 or press Esc (F6) to end
13. Press lock to exit the menu on the controller LCD.
press the sequence key to send the save command to the HD6.