PROGRAMMING PRESHOTS, CONTINUED
8. Press the camera and preset keys to scroll through all available characters. When
the desired character is flashing on the LCD, press the aux key.
a. C to change the location of the PreShot title.
b. E to edit the title prior to saving the PreShot coordinates.
c. S to save the PreShot number, title, and camera scene displayed on the
d. D to delete the PreShot. Go to step 9 below.
e. N to Save Name saves only the title of the PreShot (coordinates are not saved).
9. Program another PreShot or press Esc (F6) to exit PreShot programming.
10. Press lock to exit menu on LCD controller.
7.2.2 Programming PreShots (Views) Without Titles
The following is an example of the programming procedure using an HJZTP controller.
Refer to your specific controller manual for programming PreShots (Views).
To program and save a PreShot (View) without programming a title, perform the
1. Adjust the pan, tilt, zoom, and focus of the unit until the desired scene is displayed
on the monitor.
2. Press and hold the preset key and enter the PreShot number (0-99).
3. Release the preset key.
The current position of the HD6 has been defined for the PreShot number entered.
The following menu is displayed on the monitor.
'C' to Change
'E' to Edit
'D' to Delete
'S' to Save
'N' to Save Name
Perform the procedure in step 7 above to program the title. Once the title is
changed, press Enter (F5). Then perform step c below. Note: If the PreShot
position has already been saved, perform step e below.
monitor. Go to step 10 below.
Go to step 9 below.