PROGRAMMING SECTOR IDs
Sector IDs are used for labeling specific areas that the scan views. Whenever a scan
unit is under manual control and it is viewing a programmed sector, the name given that
sector is added to the video signal.
Note: The camera ID display must be enabled. When an operator is viewing the monitor
or a video recorder is recording a specific dome, this labeling provides a quick
reference for the area being displayed. Up to 16 Sector IDs can be programmed
for each Scan Unit.
To program a Sector ID (in the control camera displayed on the controller), when using
an HJZTP controller, perform the following steps.
1. Press and hold lock and press F6 (menu). The LCD displays the menu selections
available. Setup will be flashing to indicate that Setup is the currently selected
2. Move the joystick left or right or press F3 ( ) and F4 ( ) or camera (left) and preset
(right) keys until SECT is flashing, and then press the aux key.
3. Move the joystick left or right until PRG is flashing and press the aux key.
4. Enter the Sector ID # (0-15) and press Enter (F5).
5. Enter the Sector title.
a. Press the camera and preset keys to scroll through all available characters.
b. Continue step a. until the desired title is displayed on the monitor.
c. Press Enter (F5).
The following options are displayed on the monitor
E to Edit Sector
D to Delete Sector
S to Save Sector Coordinates
N to Save Name Only
5. Press the camera or preset keys until the character for the desired option is flashing
on the LCD display.
When the desired character is flashing on the LCD, press the aux key.