13.1 MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
Every three months, perform the following:
1. Make sure the mount is secured.
2. Make sure the dome is secured to the mount.
3. Inspect all connecting cabling for deterioration or other damage.
4. Clean the domes (only if required) using the procedure defined for your dome type.
5. Clean the camera lens (only if required). Honeywell recommends purchasing an
optical lens cleaning kit and following the procedures provided with the kit.
Do not use facial tissues, paper toweling, or clothing to clean the lens.
Use only a lens cleaning tissue.
13.2 REMOVING LOWER DOME
13.2.1 Indoor Housings
1. Remove power to the unit.
2. If the lower dome was installed with the 2-56 lock screw, remove the 2-56 lock screw
on the lower dome trim ring using a 5/64" hex key.
3. Rotate the lower dome counterclockwise and lower the lower dome.
4. Remove the nut and washer that secures the safety lanyard cable to the lower dome.
5. Remove the safety cable eyelet from the mounting screw on the lower dome.
6. Replace the nut and washer on the screw.
NOTE: Handle the dome from the flange or trim ring.