6.6.1 List Programmed PreShots
A list of the programmed PreShots can be viewed for each scan unit. If using an HJZTP
controller, perform the following procedure (for the Control Camera displayed on the
programming controller). The list displays the PreShot numbers and titles.
1. Press and hold lock, then press F6 (menu). The LCD displays the menu selections
available. Setup will be flashing to indicate that Setup is the currently selected
2. Move the joystick left and right or F3 ( ) and F4 ( ) or camera (left) and preset
(right) keys until PRES is flashing, and then press the aux key.
3. Move the joystick right until List is flashing and then press the aux key.
Press the aux key to scroll through the pages of the listing. An "End of Directory"
message appears at the bottom of the last page.
5. Press the lock key when done viewing the PreShot list.
6.6.2 View/PreShot Recall
The HD6 camera you want to send to a PreShot must be selected on the controller.
When using the HJZTP controller, perform the following steps. There are two methods
to recall a PreShot (view):
Note: If the 843216-1011, 843216-1013, 843216-0984, or 843216-0985 camera is
installed, PreShot 99 is reserved to toggle the scan in and out of the NightShot
mode. The NightShot mode must be in manual mode.
If the 843216-1010 or 843216-1012 camera is installed,
PreShot 99 can be programmed as desired.
1. Press the PreShot # (1-99)
2. Then press the Preset key
1. Press and hold lock, then press F6 (menu).
2. Move the joystick right until PRES is flashing on the LCD and then press the aux
3. Move the joystick until GOTO is flashing and then press the aux key.
4. Enter the PreShot # (0-99).
5. Press F5 (enter) to send Enter to the dome.