9.2 Propulsion system
9.2.1 To remove and install the engine
1. Remove the engine cover. Refer to
covers on page 23
2. Disconnect and remove the battery. Refer to
sparks on page 4 .
3. Disconnect the 3 positive cables and the purple
cable below the starter relay.
4. Disconnect the 2 negative cables from the engine.
5. Disconnect the 16-pin connector.
662 - 001 - 23.10.2018
6. Remove the fuel hose from the fuel filter.
To remove the
7. Remove the heat protection from the muffler. There
8. Remove the heat protection from the exhaust pipes.
are 2 screws on each side of the muffler.
There are 2 screws on each side of the muffler.
Repair instructions - 33