Security measures for SINAMICS
5.6 Web server
4. Select the required individual parameter list.
5. Click the "Access" button.
The "Access rights" dialog box opens with the access settings of the parameter list.
The default access rights for "SINAMICS" and "Administrator" users are visible. The
checkbox is selected for the activated access rights.
6. Activate or deactivate the relevant access rights by clicking the corresponding checkbox.
7. Save the settings. To do so, click "Submit".
The dialog box closes.
Starting the Web server
● The web server is active in the configuration of STARTER
● Functional communication settings are available
● PG/PC is connected to the Control Unit (target device)
Start page of the web server
In addition to a normal connection to your drive, secure data transfer via HTTPS is also
possible. Data transmission via HTTPS requires the use of certificates in your PC's browser.
For more information, please refer to the section titled "Certificates for the secure data transfer".
Configuration Manual, 08/2017, A5E36912609A