Renewing Your IP Address
To renew your IP address in Windows XP or Windows Vista:
1. Open a command prompt window.
2. At the command prompt, type
and press ENTER to close the command prompt window.
If after performing this procedure your computer still cannot access the Internet, call
your cable service provider for assistance.
Setting Up a Wi-Fi Network
Do the following to set up a Wi-Fi network using the WPS button on the SVG1501:
1. Power on the SVG1501Wireless Voice Gateway.
2. Power on the WPS-enabled devices you want to have access to the network, such
as a PC, router, or telephone.
The Wi-Fi network will automatically detect the WPS devices.
3. Press WPS button on the SVG1501.
4. If applicable, press WPS button on the other WPS devices.
2 • Getting Started
and press ENTER to obtain a new IP