Use Traceroute to map the network path from the SVG1501 Configuration Manager to a
1. Enter the IP address or Host Name of the computer you want to target for the
Traceroute operation in the Target field.
2. Enter the maximum number of hops that the Traceroute operation performs before
stopping in the Max Hops field.
3. Enter the data packet size in bytes in the Data Size field.
4. Set the base UDP port number used by Traceroute in the Base Port field. The default
is 33434. If a UDP port is not available, this field can be used to specify an unused
5. In the Resolve Host field, select On to list the names of hosts found during the
Traceroute operation, or select Off to list only the hosts IP addresses.
6. After entering the Traceroute parameters, click Start Test to begin the Traceroute
operation. The Traceroute results will display in the Results pane.
7. When done, click Clear Results to delete the Traceroute results in the Results pane.
4 • Status Pages