Features and functions of the plasma display (PDP-V401/V401E)
¶ Materialization of high luminance (400 cd/m
Industry-leading luminance, equal to that of 30-inch class CRTs, is achieved by optimizing panel cell-structure.
¶ Sharp picture quality
Eight-bit (256-color) and full-color (16,770,000 colors) display, with Pioneer's unique pseudo-contour-reducing
technology that reduces plasma display noise.
¶ Thin and lightweight: 88 mm in depth and 30.8 kg in weight
Industry-leading compactness, 88 mm deep and 30.8 kg <31.6 kg> in weight, permits installation in places inappropriate
for ordinary displays.
< > shows the PDP-V401E.
¶ Best display for industrial and public purposes
Our plasma display (PDP-V401/V401E) is specifically designed for use as an industrial display. It has been designed
to provide the following features:
• An aspect ratio of 4:3 optimal for use as a public display
• A versatile mounting structure and metal fixtures permitting wall or vertical installation
• Integrator mode that enables fine adjustment
• Equipped with an RS232C serial connection port as an external control interface
• Other functions, including color temperature setting to allow retakes and a key lock to prevent tampering
Our plasma display has been designed for durability and reliability, features required in industrial displays. Its features
and quality allow use in a wide range of applications and locations.