4.7.2 Assembling and installing the metal fixture and mounting the plasma display
Assembling the metal fixture requires the following tools. Prepare all tools before starting work.
• Wrench or spanner (side size: 12 mm)
• Hexagonal wrench (side size: 6 mm for M8)
In addition, the installation work requires a drill to machine the ceiling. Prepare a suitable drill.
2) Installing the metal fixture
• This fixture is suspended from the ceiling with bolts, as shown in the figure.
• Fixing screws and nuts must be chosen according to the material, structure, and strength of the part of the ceiling
on which the metal fixture is installed. Prepare the proper screws and nuts. Secure the fixing screws and nuts at
four points to ensure a uniform load. Make sure that the screws are firmly tightened.
• Use the pattern paper delivered with the fixture to make holes in the ceiling.
After installing the metal fixture, check the strength of the metal fixture and the installation part of the ceiling
before mounting the plasma display.
• Take anti-vibration measures using a wire or the like.
Head screw bolt
Mounting standard metal fixtures (PDK-4004)
Installing paper pattern