Mounting standard metal fixtures (PDK-4004)
3) Mounting the plasma display
1. Remove the 6 hole rivets (arranged lengthwise) from the back of the plasma display.
2. Install the monitor mounting bolt assemblies (three each on the left and right) provided with the display in the
mounting holes on the back of the plasma display.
3. Loosen only the top mounting screws for the left and right monitor brackets, and tilt the monitor brackets all the way
(do not loosen the bottom screws).
4. Lift up the plasma display, and insert the monitor mounting bolt assemblies into the monitor brackets.
5. With only the top screws used to mount the monitor brackets loosened, tighten three nuts each on the left and right
monitor mounting bolt assemblies. When doing this, be sure not to twist the main body of the plasma display.
6. Adjust the angles of the top and bottom of the plasma display (variable from horizontal to 25° downward). Decide on
the angle you want while supporting the plasma display. Tighten the top screws for the left and right monitor
brackets. At this point, the monitor bracket hole will be used for angle adjustment. in the monitor bracket (in 5°
7. When using the cable clamp provided with the plasma display to connect the connecting cable to the connectors,
refer to "3.3 Installation procedures, 3.3.3 Wiring".
6. Standard for angle
2. Monitor mounting bolt assembly
1. Hole rivet