Mounting standard metal fixtures (PDK-4006)
2) Precautions before assembly
• The vertical frame is for the left side and the right side.
Mount the frame so that the hexagonal socket faces outward for both the left and right sides.
• Set a lateral frame with the shorter socket diameter closer to the wall side.
A total of 14 holes are involved in mounting the frame to the wall.
3) Assembly procedure
1. Loosen the screw in a and remove one end of the hook fixture.
2. Hold the top of the vertical frame and spread it by approximately 10 cm.
3. Mount the lateral frame to the vertical frame.
Loosen the screw until the screw completely
disappears from this hole.
Assemble the frames so
that the hexagonal
socket face outside.
This face should face toward the wall.
(The socket with the shorter diameter
should be closer to the wall.)
This face should face toward
Tighten the bolt with a hexagonal wrench,
holding the bolt head with one finger.