2. At the Save contact to prompt, select a save option for
the contact (options depend on accounts set up):
• Device: Save to the phone's Contacts.
• Add new account: Add a new account type.
Note: New contacts are saved in "my device contacts" unless
you add an account.
3. Touch the Contact image to choose a picture to identify
4. Touch contact fields to display the keyboard and enter
• Some fields have preset values. Touch the field and touch the
desired value. For example, touch the
a label for the field.
• Other fields have to be input. Touch the field and use the
on-screen keyboard to input information.
• Touching the check box next to some fields may make
additional fields available.
Label tab and touch
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
to add additional fields.Touch
unused field. Also, touch Add another field to add other fields.
• Touch the screen and swipe up or down to display additional
fields or touch Next on the keyboard to move to the next field.
Back to remove the keyboard.
6. When you finish entering information, touch
to save your changes or touch
cancel and discard changes.
Tip: Display a contact's record and touch the Email field to
send an email, the Address field to display the address on
a map, or the Website field to link to the website.
Updating Contacts from Recent calls
Save a phone number from a recent call to create a new
contact, or update an existing contact.
For more information, refer to "Saving a Recent Call as a
Contact" on page 66.
to remove an
Contacts and Accounts