With this feature, you can use the phone as a calculator. The
calculator provides the basic arithmetic functions; addition,
subtraction, multiplication, and division. The Calculator also
keeps a history of recent calculations.
2. Enter the first number using the on-screen
3. Enter the operation for your calculation by touching the
corresponding on-screen arithmetic function key.
4. Enter the second number.
5. To view the result, touch equals (=).
6. To view calculator history, touch
top of the calculator buttons. A history of your past
calculations displays. Touch
the calculator keypad.
7. To clear the calculator history, touch
8. Turn your phone sideways to the landscape position to
display the scientific calculator.
located at the
again to display
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
Your device includes a powerful Calendar feature. You can
consult the calendar by day, week, or month, create events,
and set an alarm to act as a reminder, if necessary.
To access the Calendar:
2. The following tabs are available on the right side of the
• Year: Display the Year view.
• Month: Display the Month view.
• Week: Display the Week view.
• Day: Display the Day view.
• List: Display the List view.
• Task: Search for tasks.
New to create a new Calendar event.
4. Touch Today to display the current date, which is
indicated by a blue box.