Options Before Composing a Message
2. Before composing a message, touch
reveal additional messaging options:
• Search: Search through all of your messages for a certain
word or string of words. Enter a search string in the Messaging
Search window and touch
• Delete threads: Delete any message thread. Select the
messages to delete and a green check mark will appear next to
the message. Touch Delete.
• Draft messages: Display the draft messages folder and its
• Locked messages: Display the locked messages folder and its
• Save messages: Select messages and save them to the saved
• Settings: Access Messaging settings. For more information,
refer to "Messaging Settings" on page 77.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
Options While Composing a Message
1. While composing a message, touch
reveal additional messaging options.
• Insert smiley: Add emoticons, such as a happy face to your
• Add text: Copy text from your contacts, calendar, or from a
memo to add to your message. This is a convenient feature for
adding names, phone numbers, events, and so on, to your
• Add to Contacts: Add the recipient to your Contacts list. This
option only appears if the recipient is not already in your
• View contact: See information on the recipient. This option
only appears if the recipient is in your Contacts list.
• Add slide: Add a new page to a message.
• Add subject: Add a subject to a message.
• Priority level: sets the messages priority level to Normal
• Discard: Delete the current message.