Learn from Gmail: When logged in to your Gmail account, the
phone learns from your Gmail style.
Learn from Twitter: When logged in to Twitter, the phone
learns from your Twitter style.
Learn from Messages: Set the phone to learn from your
Learn from Contacts: Set the phone to learn from your
Clear remote data: Delete your information stored on the
Clear personal data: Removes all personalized data that you
• Swiftkey Flow: Swipe between letters to type words without
lifting your finger off the keyboard.
• Cursor control: Move the cursor by sliding your finger across
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
• Key-tap sound: Make a sound whenever a key is touched.
• Advanced: The following are advanced options:
Auto capitalization: Automatically capitalizes the first letter of
the first word in each sentence (standard English style).
Auto spacing: Automatically inserts spaces between words.
Auto punctuate: Automatically inserts a full stop in a sentence
by touching the space bar twice when using the on-screen
Character preview: Provides an automatic preview of the
current character selection within the text string. This is helpful
when multiple characters are available within one key.
• Help: Display more information on using the Samsung
• Reset settings: Resets the keyboard settings back to their