Note: If no control icons are displayed on the screen in
addition to the picture, touch anywhere on the screen to
1. Touch a video to select it.
to play the video.
Menu for additional options.
For video player controls, see "Video" on page 88.
Using S Beam to Share Photos
When this feature is activated via NFC, it allows you to beam
large files directly to another compatible device that is in
direct contact. For example, these large files can be Videos
or HD photos. You can beam images and videos from your
gallery, music files from your Music, and more.
1. From a Home screen, touch
2. If not already active, touch the OFF/ON button to turn
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
3. Touch S Beam and make sure the feature is turned on.
If not already active, touch the OFF/ON button to turn
S Beam ON
4. On the source device, which contains the desired
image or video, touch
5. Locate and touch the selected image to open it in the
Important! Neither device must be in Lock mode or displaying
the Lock screen. They must both be active and
unlocked. It is recommended that the target device
be on the Home screen.
6. Place the two active NFC-enabled devices back to back
Note: If the Touch to beam screen does not display on the
• Pull them apart.
• Verify the image is visible in the preview window on the source
device (providing the file).
• Place them together again.