The Music Settings menu allows you to set preferences for
the Music app such as whether you want the music to play in
the background, sound effects, and how the music menu
3. Select one of the following settings:
• Music menu: Select which categories you want to display.
Choices are: Albums, Artists, Genres, Music square, Folders,
Composers, Years, Most played, Recently played, and Recently
added. Touch each item that you want to display in the
• SoundAlive: Set a type of equalization such as Normal, Pop,
Rock, Jazz, Dance, Classic, and so on.
• Adapt Sound: Set Adapt sound on when your are listening with
earphones to alert of incoming calls and notifications.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
• Play speed: Set the play speed anywhere between 0.5X and
2.0X using the slider.
• Music auto off: When activated, music will automatically turn
off after a set interval.
• Lyrics: When activated, displays lyrics when available.
• Smart volume: Automatically adjusts each track's volume to
an equal level.
• Voice control: Use voice commands to control the Music app.
Playlists are used to assign songs to a list of preferred media
which can then be grouped into a list for later playback.
These Playlists can be created via either the handset's Music
options menu or from within a 3rd party music application
(such as Windows Media Player) and then downloaded to the