1. From the Home screen, touch
2. Select an account, then touch a setting to enable or
disable synchronization. When enabled, a check mark
displays in the check box.
From the Accounts menu, you decide if you want
applications to synchronize, send, and receive data at any
given time, or whether you want the applications to
synchronize automatically. After determining how you want
the accounts to synchronize, indicate which account to
synchronize with your Contacts list.
1. From a Home screen, touch
If you have previously added any accounts, the
Sync settings screen displays with your current
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
3. Touch an account that you would like to synchronize.
4. At the Sync settings screen, touch the options that you
would like to synchronize for that account.
5. Touch Sync now to synchronize the account.
The account is synchronized.
Back to return to the Contacts list.
Note: You can also synchronize your accounts using the
Settings menu. For more information, refer to
"Synchronizing Accounts" on page 171.
Contacts and Accounts