This menu contains legal information, system tutorial
information, and other phone information such as the model
number, firmware version, baseband version, kernal version,
and software build number.
To access phone information:
1. From the Settings screen, touch About phone.
2. The following information displays:
• Software update: Update your phone software, if available. For
more information, refer to "Software Update" on page 180.
• Icon glossary: A categorized list of icons that display on
• Status: The Battery status, Battery level (percentage), Network,
Signal strength, Mobile network type, Service state, Roaming
status, Mobile network state, the phone number for this device
(My phone number), IMEI number, IMEISV number, IP address,
Wi-Fi MAC address, Bluetooth address, Serial number, Up
time, and Device status.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
• Legal information: Information about Open source licenses as
well as Google legal information. This information clearly
provides copyright and distribution legal information and facts
as well as Google Terms of Service, Terms of Service for
Android-powered Phones, and much more pertinent
information as a reference. Read the information and terms,
Back to return to the Settings menu.
• Device name: The phone's model name.
• Model number: The phone's model number.
• Android version: The Android version loaded on this phone.
• Baseband version: The baseband version loaded on
• Kernel version: The kernel version loaded on this phone.
• Build number: The software, build number.
• SELinux status: View the status of SELinux.
• Secure boot status: Displays the status of the Secure boot.
• Hardware version: The hardware version of your phone.