Making Calls from Contacts
A contact is an entry that you have created to store the
name, phone numbers, and other information for people or
groups of interest.
For more information, see "Contacts" on page 46.
1. From a Home screen, touch
2. Find the contact and touch it to open the Contact entry.
to dial the number.
Making Calls Using Favorites
Favorites are contacts that you designate as favorites by
starring them. For more information about creating favorites,
see "Adding Favorites" on page 56.
1. From the Home screen, touch
Favorites to display favorites.
3. Find the contact to call and touch
to dial the
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
Dialing a Recent Number
All incoming, outgoing and missed calls are recorded in the
Recent calls log. If the number or caller is listed in your
Contacts, the associated name is also displayed.
A list of recent calls displays.
3. Touch the desired Contact to enter the Details page,
to make a call.