Personalizing the Call Sound Setting
During a call it may be necessary to adjust the sound of the
incoming call by selecting an audio equalizer setting for the
1. From the call screen, touch
2. Select an available option.
3. Confirm the option is enabled
Activating Noise Reduction
During a call it may be necessary to activate the noise
reduction feature. Activating this feature can improve the
quality of your conversation by reducing ambient noise.
Noise reduction in on by default.
to turn Noise reduction off.
to turn Noise reduction on.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
Use multi-party call features to set up a call between multiple
callers, such as for a conference call.
1. Establish the first call, by answering an incoming call
or making a call.
The first call is placed on hold.
3. Make the second call by touching the phone number
digits, then touch
4. To merge the calls into one conference call, touch
End call to end the calls.